Monday, September 15, 2008

DC Centre Fall Bridal Gala


I wanted to thank everyone that took the time to stop at my booth at the DC Centre Bridal Gala on Sunday. It was my first time ever having a booth in a bridal show and I had a great time! (Even though I didn't have a voice when I woke up this morning.)

Don't forget about my DC Centre Bridal Gala special:

If you book me to do the wedding invitations for your upcoming wedding by September 30, 2008, you will receive 25 FREE black and white postcards to use as a Save the Date or Thank You

Postcard specifications: Black and white, 2 sided, 4" x 6", 12 pt. Kromekote coated on 1 side. Must purchase 50 or more postcards to receive offer.

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to keep up on my latest designs and specials.

Also coming soon... simplysaidbycourtney.com! Stay tuned...


1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay Courtney!!!

Everyone loved the menus and programs at the wedding!

Kevin and I had such a wonderful day!

Thanks again for all of your hard work, we really appreciate it!

Now, on to thank you cards...any ideas???

Christy Rooney (Walantas)