Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year

Wow, I've been officially doing wedding invitations for brides all over the country for 5 years now! I started with my very own wedding invitations back in 2006. It's crazy how time flies. And looking at my calendar, it doesn't look like 2011 is going to be any exception. I've got brides booked all the way through the end of the year and my first wedding invites of the year should be in the hands of their guests already!

Katie came to me quite a few months ago knowing exactly what she wanted! I love the recycled paper that these invites were printed on.... so much that I may just start using them for everyone :) It was so smooth and bright white and very economical. Which is exactly what brides like to hear!

Now that I have an SLR camera, I'm going to start posting "real" picture of my invites when I can. Now, I'm not a photography pro... but I promise to get a class under my belt so they at least look decent :) And once my office ready, I'll have a little area set up just for photoshooting those invitations. I'm really excited about it!

Anyways, here's a look at Katie & Mark's wedding invitations -- both in the flesh AND my digital layout. And a special THANK YOU to Katie for referring me to her friends!



No comments: