Sunday, March 13, 2011

A stack of programs and a BaByQ

As I'm plowing through wedding season, I'm getting hot and heavy into my May/June/July weddings. Those months are creeping up on me quickly, but I'm working on a lot of fun weddings. I can't wait to get some of those things posted once they're in the mail! In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at the programs for a wedding next weekend as well as a fun couple's baby shower coming up in April. You may recognize that these are the programs that go along with the invite I posted for Katie a couple months back.



The baby shower invite is actually from one of my previous clients out on the east coast. I did her daughter's wedding programs (as well as some other miscellaneous items) about a year ago, so I'm really excited to see that they're adding to their family and thought of me to help them celebrate! Thanks Vickie! 

No comments: